Tuesday, December 05, 2006




Here´s a pic of the Cathedral that I´ll tour tomorrow. I´m gonna do one more day of aclimating before I go off on some hikes in the hills.

I toured the church of the Company of Jesus. The most beautiful altar in all of SA, they say. Can´t take any pics inside though. You´ll have to visit it. I tried to google a link, but couldn´t find one that had photos of the altar.

The photo of me was taken from a balcony in the Church of the Company of Jesus and shows the plaza de armas (the main town square). I´m starting to get a tan, don´t you think?

Umm, the top pic shows the Cathedral (left) and the Church of the Company of Jesus (right). Just found the pic. Forgot I took it. I blame the altitude. Must...Drink...More...Mate de Coca. I swear it´s not addictive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home