Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Holidays to everyone! Hope all of you are doing well.

I plan on leaving Arequipa tomorrow morning for Puno, Peru. It is on the border of Lake Titicaca. I should leave there on Monday for Copacabana, Bolivia, and I want to be in La Paz, Bolivia on the 28th. My buddy Alan is coming down from Minnesota to visit me for two weeks (starting the 28th). We plan on seeing La Paz, Sucre, and the Salt Flats of Uyuni, and anywhere else Alan wants to go. Right now I only plan on spending about 2 and a half weeks in Bolivia to leave more time for Chile and Argentina, and the rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Happy holiDAZE, philly cheese steak...

hope you have a WONDERFUL christmas down there, or whatever holiday you so choose to celebrate.

PEACE!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Hey Tina,

Thanks. I´m celebrating Festivus. It´s the holiday for the rest of us. If you don´t watch the Daily Show, don´t bother getting it. Hope you and Jeffy are doing well.

Phil

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home